Product Line Description:
Are you a SALES superstar?
Are you happy, friendly, bad-ass, passionate, enthusiastic, sincere, caring, a good listener and have a great sense of humour?
Do you love to play outside? Riding, running, surfing, hard core patio-ing (you know sitting out on the patio for long periods of time…) If yes keep reading….
Are you S-m-r-t smart? Yes? Very good keep going…
If we have described you so far, you may just be the person that we are looking for!
Who is we? Ryders Eyewear was the love-child of Brent Martin, first ever Canadian National Mountain Bike Champion, born during the days of hardtail bikes, loud neon shirts, and very little sport protection. As a racer, Brent saw the need for a sunglass that wouldn't fog on a ride, take a beating, and not break the bank in its purchase. He named the sunglass "Ryder" from which we proudly take our name.
Over 25 years later, Ryders Eyewear provides excellent performance eyewear, no matter what your adrenaline-rush. All our products come with the industry's highest standards in protection, cutting-edge materials and lens technologies.
Fundamentally you will be responsible for delivering our mission of “Leaving Everyone Stoked” (this includes you). Everyone that you come into contact with while representing us will be left stoked and excited – looking forward to doing business with us.
Oh, and these things are pretty important as well…
· Meet or exceed monthly sales and profit goals
· Regional sales forecasting and planning
· Maintain current accounts while seeking new accounts
· Design and implement area marketing and shop team programs
· Maintain high level of communication with accounts and management
You should be able to demonstrate that you meet or exceed the requirements below (or can somehow convince us that we would be off our rockers NOT to hire you if you can’t):
· 3-5 years of specialty store sales experience
· Account management skills
· Knowledge of the bike, run, ryde lifestyle market
· Ability to maintain a high level of communication