Product Line Description:
Pearl Izumi USA
WA/OR/MT Run Territory Independent Sales Rep
As we approach 2013 our Pearl Izumi Run business is experiencing tremendous success. We are looking for a group of Sales Professionals to join our team and help fuel the ongoing growth. Our desire is to find that right blend of passion, and professionalism that exists in the top sales talent in the marketplace.
We are a Brand of seriously motivated, passionate people who take it upon ourselves to wake up each day with a pledge to “make it happen”. Our #1 goal is to put a smile on the faces of the people who use our products, making their Run experience better each day.
The Sales territory we are looking to fill covers WA/OR/MT and Northern ID. This is a big territory; thereby we are looking for an Independent Agency to represent us. The right Agency would have several other non-competing lines in Running and Outdoor channels complementing our Brand.
We believe ourselves to be a “Rep-first” organization, meaning we put a lot of support tools on the table to help drive business and create those special relationships with our Retail partners. We offer a no-cost Sample policy, cover travel costs to our Sales meetings and provide local financial support for Territory Brand Ambassadors, local events and Teams.
Selling for us is about making positive connections with Retailers, Staff and Consumers, if you have a strong Sales background, with deep ties to the Specialty Running and Outdoor industries, then consider this your invitation to introduce yourself and join us in helping to navigate the future of Pearl Izumi Run.
- Positive attitude
- Experience in field sales.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in selling technical performance apparel and/or footwear.
- Flexibility to work when your Retailers call, perhaps even on nights and weekends.
- The ability to SELL.
- Proficiently in Microsoft Office environment using Outlook, Word, & Excel.
- Social Media Skills
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Business planning and merchandising skills.
- Ability to establish and develop strong relationships with retailers.
- Exceed seasonal territory sales goals.
- Provide outstanding customer service and follow-up for accounts
- Provide product clinic demonstrations to retail customers and their staff