The Position: Accounts Receivable/Dealer Service Rep
ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE/DEALER SERVICE REP
Location: Salt Lake City, UT
Experience: 3 years
Rate: DOE (Full-Time)
KÜHL is looking to expand their AR/Dealer Services team. The ideal candidate will have a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance/Business and strong technical skills including advanced Microsoft Office skills. This position will help with all credit and collection functions; enforce credit policy, support dealers with order processing, Answering Customer Phone calls and emails, Return Merchandise processing, and other various related special projects.
• Accounts Receivable: Cash Receipts, Credit Reviews, and Collections
• Dealer Services Duties: Accounting (debit/credit memos), Product Orders, B2B Portal Operations, RMA Processing, Answering Customer Questions
• Product Orders: Order Entry, Changes, Cancellations & Follow Up
• Order processing/monitoring, working directly with Allocations/Operations and customers and sales reps to ensure on time delivery
• Display order processing/monitoring, working directly with Allocations/Operations and customers and sales reps to ensure on time delivery
• Daily Credit Hold analysis and release
• Weekly and Monthly AR reporting
• Assist with various ad-hoc duties, reports and projects
• Excellent analytical, written, and oral communication skills.
• BA/BS in Accounting, Business, or related field.
• Highly Proficient in MS Excel and Word.
• Ability to work in a fast pace, time sensitive environment.
• Organized, self-motivated, ability to multi-task, team player.
• 3-5 years’ work experience in Accounting, Finance, Operations, or Customer Service.
• Full Circle Accounting Software experience or other comparable ERP system.
• Knowledge or experience with action sports industry.
Position Type: Full Time
Employee May Telecommute: No
Country: United States
Job seekers must live within: No preference
Required to Relocate: Yes
Willing to Travel: No
Required Experience Required: 3-5 years
Contact Name: RJ Duernberger