The Position: Eastern Regional Sales Manager
This challenging position is crucial to the future development of American Rec and will focus on the brands including, but not limited to, Sierra Designs, Kelty, Slumberjack, Ultimate Direction, Wenzel, Rokk, Mountain Trails, Insta Bed and Serta. Said position will center efforts in the assigned region. The ideal candidate will not only play a key role in the creation and execution of an aggressive growth plan, but contribute to the evolution of the sales organization.
This individual will be responsible for the development and implementation of strategic sales and promotional plans for the Eastern Region. The primary focus will be increasing top line and bottom line, while enhancing the brands presence within the geographic area of responsibility. These efforts will require working closely with management, in alignment with the company’s goals and objectives, to implement solution and marketing based selling strategies.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
· Bachelor’s Degree in business (B.A./B.S.) from four year college or university desirable
· 5 to 7 years Industry Selling Experience and/or related experience / training
· Independent, creative self-starter with the ability to work independently with limited direct supervision.
· Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
· Demonstrates drive and confidence while working well under pressure and managing multiple deadlines and brands.
· Strategic thinking and planning
· Operational execution excellence
· Exceptional interpersonal communication and public speaking skills.
· Team and collaboration orientation
· Problem solving
· Performance driven
· Effective Written/Verbal Communication
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Sell, service, and maintain American Rec account base whi
Job Location: Washington DC, BC
Country: United States
Position Type: Full Time
Employee May Telecommute: No
Job seekers must live within: No preference
Required to Relocate: No
Willing to Travel: Yes
Required Experience Required: 3-5 years