The Position: Allocation Analyst
Our Merchandising Department is searching for an Allocation Analyst with responsibility for managing inventory for the Apparel Categories. Primary responsibilities will include:
· To maximize company profits by maintaining appropriate store inventory levels, through sales and unit planning.
· Allocation of the right merchandise to the right stores at the right time.
· Responsible for managing specialized work efficiently, with confidence and competence.
· Establishes and maintains a strong working relationship with the buying team.
· Forecasts inventory needs based on category trends, company growth & customer demand.
· Communicate and work cross-functionally with the merchandising, planning & allocation, and buying departments.
Core Competencies needed:
· Delivers Truly Outstanding Customer Service
· Demonstrates MC SPORTS Values
· High Integrity
· A Commitment to Continuous Improvement within the business & yourself
Critical Skills & Knowledge:
- Associate’s Degree; or 3-5 years related experience/training (or the equivalent combination of education and professional experience).