The Position: Abel Factory Sales Representative
Abel Automatics, Inc. has been a leading manufacturer in the fly fishing industry for over 25 years. The company enjoys a strong international reputation for precision, innovation, performance and world class customer service while maintaining their philosophy of manufacturing all products in their own Southern California factory. Abel continually presses on to find new and creative ways to bring the best made and most useful fly-fishing instruments available to the industry. If you have a passion for fly fishing and believe you can contribute to this growing company, then this position is for you!
Brief Job Summary:
Individual needed to fulfill the role of experienced sales representative. The full time position will be located at the Camarillo factory in Southern California, with the opportunity to work towards receiving assigned outside commissioned sales territories that will require 4 – 8 weeks travel per year. As a member of the sales team, this individual must be able to manage all sales functions to ensure the business grows according to sales projections.
- Demonstrate an ability to work effectively as part of a dynamic team
- Highly organized and detail-orientated
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong self motivation and enthusiasm
- Energetic and creative vision for future
- Responsible for various sales projects and assignments
- Ability to develop and implement sales strategies that support sales objectives
- Basic computer skills including Excel, Word, Power point, e-mail and ability to use technology as related to work
- Posses the ability to travel from the corporate office to other business related events
Education and/or Experience Required:
In addition to a passion for fly fishing, the individual must have 2 - 3 years experience in the fly fishing industry.
Position Type: Full Time
Employee May Telecommute: No
Country: United States
Job seekers must live within: No preference
Required to Relocate: No
Willing to Travel: Yes
Required Experience Required: 1-3 years