The Position: Product Line Manager
Product Line Manager Opportunity
Do you have a passion for the outdoors? Are you looking for an opportunity where you can drive results and be part of an engaging team? At Bemis Associates, we thrive on bringing cutting edge technical solutions to the outdoor industry, such as our waterproofing seam tapes our SewFree® lines. Bemis is an ingredient brand manufacturer that works with leading brands in sportswear, performance wear, and other exciting areas. Be part of a winning team that continuously strives to be the industry leader in innovation, and has been for over 100 years. Bemis Associates Inc. is seeking an experienced Product Line Manager to be a key contributor to our sales and marketing team.
The Product Line Manager will be responsible for managing our product line for the sportswear market growth, profitability and market share.
Would you like to:
· Identify and justify new products for innovation and line extensions
· Define product positioning, pricing and profitability strategies
· Play a key role in bridging product development cycles and our sales and marketing efforts to drive business success
· Manage product life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities
· Develop and implement a consensus portfolio and go-to-market plan that meets market and customer needs and delivers on product and financial goals
· Work with all aspects of the organization to develop critical elements of the product management process
· Be part of a global team with a growing, industry-leading company
What you need:
· Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or related field
· 5+ years of marketing/ product management experience for a manufacturing company
· Ability to use strategic planning to develop and manage successful product line
· Demonstrated ability to be effective in an influencer role
· Ability to sell ideas and build lasting relationships
· Knowledgeable in apparel industry and/or polymer technology
· Must be able to travel in North America and internationally (up to 40%).
In order to continue to be the industry leader, we need you to stick with us! At Bemis, our success is driven by our innovative, hardworking, family oriented staff that relishes working within a casual, team oriented work environment. Bemis Associates is conveniently located in Shirley, MA and is an exceptional location for those outdoor enthusiasts that enjoy a traffic free commute, picturesque countryside, and small town feel, yet remain minutes of from the city or slopes!
Be part of a global team! You will have the opportunity to experience our superior compensation and benefits packages. Bemis Associates is a global company heavily focused on long term goals, teamwork, reinvesting in the business, ecofriendly products, and social responsibility.
If you are interested in joining the Bemis team, please visit our career center at www.bemisworldwide.com/careers to apply.
Position Type: Full Time
Employee May Telecommute: No
Country: United States
Willing to Relocate: Yes
Willing to Travel: Yes
Minimum Experience Required: 5-7 years
Job Application Web Site: http://www.bemisworldwide.com/careers