The Position: Office / Customer Service Manager
Krimson Klover designs and sells beautiful knitwear to the ski / outdoor and fashion industry. We are currently seeking a highly motivated Office manager / bookkeeper to join our fast growing team. We are a small company so the ability and desire to multi task and wear a lot of hats is a must.
-Manage customer Service: Processing invoices, managing payments and expenses, creating sales and inventory reports, overseeing B2B Portal.
-Cultivate relationships with all key accounts
We expect you to:
- Be highly proficient in Quick books and Excel
- Have superior execution skills and a strong ability to multi-task.
- Have a Bachelor's degree (B.A.)
- Have Experience in the fashion, outdoor, lifestyle industry.
- Be able to handle complexity with seasoned judgment and professional maturity
- Have advanced negotiating skills
- Have an entrepreneurial spirit and willingness to work hands on with a young brand
- Be a well organized individual and self starter
Position Type: Full Time
Employee May Telecommute: No
Country: United States
Willing to Relocate:
Willing to Travel:
Minimum Experience Required: 3-5 years