The Position: Brand Manager
We are currently hiring a BRAND MANAGER to join us in our mission.
The Brand Manager position is an at will and exempt position that will be reporting to the Director of Sales and Marketing, the successful candidate will embody our core values and add their leadership and wisdom to all areas. The Brand Manager is the steward of external and internal brand communication, developing and implementing marketing strategies in alignment with our brand. The Brand Manager ensures the quality and success of all promotions, PR and marketing campaigns. The company seeks someone who can view things through the lens of marketing to help improve the business.
- Defines, manages and ensures the successful implementation of all marketing projects on a world-wide basis.
- Evaluates project performance/post-project analysis, makes recommendations for improvements, and oversees and reports status progress to stakeholders and sponsors.
- Creates a marketing strategy in support of the overall company strategies
- Develops and monitors the marketing and communication's budget
- Works in close collaboration with all functions of sales and marketing to ensure alignment of all activities and communications
- Promotes Klean Kanteen's initiatives on sustainability. Helps to demonstrate and convey our company's vision and values for sustainability, environmental awareness and impact, product design and purpose as well as the overall ethos and vision of our brand and company.
- Functions as a team member in the Marketing Department, supporting team members within the department and cross functionally
Direct or relevant combination of training and experience that would provide the required knowledge, skills and abilities in qualifying.
- Five to seven years in Brand or Marketing management
- Proven ability to create and successfully execute high level marketing strategies and budgets
The closing date for this application process will be 03/31/2013. No applications will be accepted or reviewed that are received after this date. Postmark must be prior to the closing date. Faxes will be accepted until 5:00 PM on the closing date.
To apply for this position:
Email resume to: email@example.com
Position Type: Full Time
Employee May Telecommute: No
Country: United States
Job seekers must live within: No preference
Required to Relocate:
Willing to Travel:
Required Experience Required: 5-7 years