The Position: Shimano Tech Rep - Midwest
Shimano Tech Rep – Midwest – BP Associates
We are looking for an exceptional individual to join our team as a Shimano Tech Rep.
This is a full time position.
Must live in the Twin Cities (St. Paul/Minneapolis) area.
This exciting opportunity requires long hours as well as significant travel. This is a dream job for the right individual.
· Self starter; requires little supervision
· Clear and concise communicator
· Clean driving record
· 100% current on Shimano T.E.C. training
· Able to address a group in formal and informal settings
· Able to keep to a schedule
· Bike shop mechanic background is a must
· Management skills a plus
· USA Cycling “Race Mechanics Training” graduate is a plus
· Facile with things electronic:
o MS Excel, Power Point, Word and Outlook
Please apply if you are at the “Top of your class” in everything that you take on. Send a cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
This position includes: competitive salary, benefits, full expenses, company vehicle, paid vacation…as well as a lot of personal and professional growth.
You will be joining and elite group that lives “Shimano Blue”.
Position Type: Full Time
Employee May Telecommute: No
Country: United States
Willing to Relocate: Yes
Willing to Travel: Yes
Minimum Experience Required: 3-5 years
Contact Name: Pat Padden