The Position: Apparel and Accessories Sales Rep II - Denver, CO
At Columbia Sportswear, we’re known for our innovation, quality and value. Last time we checked, you didn’t get that kind of reputation without the right people making it happen. That’s where you come into the picture.
General Position Summary:
The Sales Rep is responsible for selling company products through retailers in assigned territory. As a member of the sales team, manage all sales functions for assigned territory’s to ensure the business grows according to sales projections. This includes account financial planning, assortment planning, developing and implementing sales plans, coordinating special product showings, and working closely with customer service to resolve order issues
- Manages all aspects of the assigned territory by developing and implementing sales strategies that promote the sale and sell through of Columbia product.
- Works closely with retailers to establish appropriate sales goals based on sales history analysis and projected sales trends.
- Meets regularly with Columbia sales management to review sales data and account management.
- Works closely with Columbia departments to coordinate product presentations and provide information on technical aspects of product including design and materials.
- Oversees requests for special product makes by working closely with the special makes department during the development of the product.
Specific Job Skills/Knowledge:
Possesses and applies comprehensive knowledge to complete complex sales assignments; possesses excellent oral and written communication skills. Handles and works with proprietary, private and confidential information.
Education and/or Experience Required:
Requires a minimum of an associate’s degree or its equivalent and 3 - 5 years of apparel sales or buying experience.
If you’re as innovative as our products, we want to hear from you. Apply now.
Columbia Sportswear is an equal opportunity employer.
This job description is not meant to be an all inclusive list of duties and responsibilities, but constitutes a general definition of the position's scope and function in the company.
In order to be considered for this position apply online at www.columbia.com/careers
Job Location: Denver, CO
Country: United States
Position Type: Full Time
Employee May Telecommute: No
Job seekers must live within: No preference
Required to Relocate: Yes
Willing to Travel: Yes
Required Experience Required: 3-5 years