The Position: Credit Assistant
Arc’teryx is an energetic and exceptionally innovative company, with over 400 employees. Our ongoing success stems from an uncompromising passion to continuously challenge, and radically improve, the status quo. At the foundation of our organization is a dynamic team of exceptionally talented, fun, and active people.
Our modern head office is located on Vancouver's picturesque North Shore, near the Second Narrows Bridge. We promote a causal and fun work environment that supports and encourages work-life balance. We also have plenty of parking, a bike room, indoor staff bouldering gym, frequent summer BBQs and other events, as well as a great employee discount.
We are seeking a detailed oriented individual with excellent communication and interpersonal skills to join our Credit team. As a Credit Assistant, you will assist in ensuring customer payments are received in a timely manner. 2+ years of bookkeeping, collection, or credit experience is required.
Ideally you will have:
- 2+ years bookkeeping, collections, or credit experience
- Proficiency in at least one of the following second languages: German, Spanish, Italian (Oral & Written)
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong data entry skills and a good understanding of Excel
- Ability to work well in a large team environment
- Post-secondary accounting education
- Customer service experience
- Interest or involvement in activities we make products for
Your responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Contact customers to request for payment for Cash before Delivery orders
- Electronic Funds Transfer and Post Dated Cheque management
- Make collection calls to collect past due payments
- Assist with bank reconciliations
- Assist with resolving customer inquiries and disputes
- Other tasks as needed
If this sounds like you, then please apply by forwarding your resume and cover letter in PDF or Word format to email@example.com. It is important to quote “1301-CA-snews” in the subject line of your email.
Arc’teryx hires on the basis of merit and is committed to Employment Equity.
You can expect an email acknowledging the receipt of your submission within 5 days of your initial correspondence.
Thank you in advance for your interest in Arc’teryx.
Position Type: Full Time
Employee May Telecommute: No
Job seekers must live within: No preference
Required to Relocate: Yes
Willing to Travel: No
Required Experience Required: 1-3 years