The Position: Digital Marketing Manager
Kidrobot is the premiere creator and retailer of limited edition toys, apparel, and lifestyle product. Kidrobot’s products fuse urban street trends, fine art and creative design to produce collectible pieces of art. World-renowned artists design many of Kidrobot products with backgrounds in graffiti art, fine art, industrial design, graphic design, illustration and music.
Kidrobot operates store-galleries in New York City, San Francisco, Los Angeles, Miami, London, Boulder and Las Vegas and can also be found at www.kidrobot.com.
General Position Summary & Responsibilities:
The Digital Marketing Manager is responsible for communicating the Kidrobot brand story, its products and the artists/designers who create them within the cultural context of the urban pop-art scene to existing and new consumers. Central to this position is the articulation of a vision for Kidrobot Digital and the introduction of compelling content to increase consumer awareness, dramatically improve overall site traffic, engage diverse consumer groups and ultimately drive revenue via increased online sales. The individual will be responsible for launching and managing a primary consumer website including complementary micro-sites, developing and executing digital communication strategies supporting Kidrobot’s house of brands, driving site traffic and linking content with relevant social media platforms.
The Digital Marketing Manager will work closely with the Vice President of Product & Marketing, Creative Director, Ecom Manager and Creative Team to ensure alignment between corporate & digital objectives. In addition to working closely with internal teams, the Digital Marketing Manager will be responsible for leading and supporting relevant external partners including digital design agencies, social media contributors, Ecommerce partners, etc.
Nature and Scope
Reports to Vice President of Product & Marketing
Travel approximately 10% of the time
• 7+ years digital marketing experience with successful track record developing digital creative and delivering effective & innovative digital campaigns
• Demonstrated ability to think strategically and provide marketing thought leadership
• Ability to work collaboratively and constructively with colleagues at all levels
• Consistent drive to raise the bar on digital marketing with a strong eye for developing high-quality, engaging content
• Proven success working in a fast-paced environment while managing multiple projects across multiple product lines
• A passion for the Internet and a natural curiosity for how to use online tools to communicate and share with others
• Prior experience developing and managing budgets
• Excellent project management skills
• Demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally
Essential Job Functions:
· Proven ability to increase traffic and customer acquisition
· Develop and execute a cohesive online marketing strategy to cost-effectively grow traffic and customer acquisition via SEM, SEO, Social, Email, Affiliate, CRM and Display advertising
· Develop and implement digital Customer Retention plans
Position Type: Full Time
Employee May Telecommute: No
Country: United States
Job seekers must live within: 50+ miles
Required to Relocate:
Willing to Travel:
Required Experience Required: 7-10 years
Job Application Web Site: http://www.kidrobot.com/WorkforKidrobot.html