|Job Title: ||Regional Retail Project Manager
|Industry Sector: ||Outdoor
|Job Categories: ||Management
| Contact Information
Fuerst Group, Inc.
Address: 550 Santa Cruz Ave.
Menlo Park, CA 94025
Company Phone: 650-323-5155
The Position: Regional Retail Project Manager
Reports To: Director, Retail Project Management
Working Location: On location of project
General Summary: Regional Retail Project Manager is responsible for leading the architectural language, retail standards, renovation and new retail construction projects while creating best practices, processes and guidelines which will enhance our Brand(s) presence and maximize brand representation in retail stores around the world. Working closely with the Director of Retail Project Management, you will be responsible for delivering a brand experience at retail in a smart, on-time, on-budget and process-driven way.
- Project kickoff and team + resource assembly.
- Engagement of design professionals to include architects, engineers and specialty consultants.
- Source used and found retail materials suitable for re-purposing and up-cycling .
- Establish timelines and budgets. Track and communicate them throughout project life-cycle.
- Collaboration with internal and external design partners, such as retail marketing, visual merchandising, and POP Fixture professionals.
- Management of General Contractors and subcontractors to include competitive bidding and negotiation.
- Creation and maintenance of the project budgets(s).
- Design and manufacturing of retail store fixtures & POP displays, including sourcing and management of suppliers and vendors.
- Understanding of commercial construction to include tenant improvements, full bidding systems, site work and some amount of ground up construction.
- Act as primary point of contact for all construction negotiation and project development. Manages project development, contractor selections, and design development.
- Establishes key delivery dates and monitors progress through completion. Alerts Senior Management to issues which could result in time delays and cost over-runs.
- Coordination, ordering and installation oversight of furniture, fixtures and new/found equipment for each project.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with internal business partners (Marketing, Product Development, Graphic Design, and Senior Management).
- Design and construct of trade booth(s) and other event-related structures.
- 7+ years’ experience in retail real estate and construction.
- Retail merchandising installation and remodel knowledge and experience including working knowledge of a branded retail experience.
- Demonstrated ability to develop, negotiate, and enforce a service level agreement with vendors and business colleagues.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and modify specifications, plans, blueprints, and contractual agreements.
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision and plan, develop, coordinate, and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Flexibility on the job; ability to adapt quickly and react positively to business needs and changes in strategies.
- Comfortable in team-based work structure.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Demonstrated creative and innovative ability in visual presentation.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Process oriented and improvement driven.
- Intermediate knowledge of Adobe CS Suite and CAD modeling software.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Comfortable using mobile computing methods
- Familiarity with BaseCamp or other hosted PM solutions a plus.
- Strong understanding of Gantt charting and scheduling.
- Self-disciplined and able to meet deadlines.
- Ability to work in an autonomous office culture and remote locations.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills plus the proven ability to deal with people from different levels and cultures.
- Previous experience in the Outdoor, Urban, Footwear or action sports retail industry preferred.
- Regular to heavy travel including inte
Job Location: San Francisco, CA
Country: United States
Position Type: Full Time
Employee May Telecommute: No
Job seekers must live within: No preference
Required to Relocate:
Willing to Travel: Yes
Required Experience Required: 7-10 years