The Position: Commercial Sales Rep (Fitness Equipment)
Push Pedal Pull is a recognized leader in
the specialty fitness industry with over twenty-eight years of
experience in the sales and service/repair of premium fitness equipment
for both residential and commercial settings. We have 13 retail fitness
equipment stores and 15 commercial sales reps serving thousands of
residential and commercial fitness customers throughout the Midwest and
As a leading supplier of exercise equipment, we
offer a wide selection of new and used cardiovascular and strength
training equipment from the most sought-after brands in the fitness
industry including: Precor, Paramount, True, Torque, NuStep, Pro-Elite,
Inflight Fitness, Stott Pilates, FreeMotion, Keiser, ProStar, Everlast / Ecore, Humane, Troy, Quantum, York Barbell, Noramco, SPRI, Lifecore, Monark, SciFit and more.
products are used in both homes and commercial fitness facilities such
as private health clubs, multi-family properties, personal training
studios, parks and recreation centers, medical wellness centers,
corporate fitness centers, active living communities, country clubs,
police and fire departments, hotels, resorts, spas, high schools,
colleges, universities, YMCAs, JCCs and more.
Our goal is to be a one-stop source for home and commercial fitness solutions, onsite
service and repair, preventative maintenance, product installation and
training. States we serve include: NE, IA, SD, WI, CO, OK, ND, MN, TN, WY
At this time, we are seeking a goal-oriented, energetic commercial sales
professional to join our team in Denver, CO and in Colorado Springs, CO. This is an
outside sales position. A college degree and
sales experience are preferred. Comprehensive product and sales training
The Commercial Sales Rep
(CSR) is responsible for driving Push Pedal Pull's business growth in
selected accounts and territories in Colorado. The position will
proactively seek out, identify, qualify, develop and close new
opportunities in Fitness Equipment markets. The successful candidate
will be a "hunter" of new prospects and a "farmer" of existing accounts.
He or she will be able to function independently but will also be able
to leverage resources such as marketing, inside sales, service and
senior management when appropriate. This position reports to the Vice President of Commercial Sales.
A SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE WILL:
• Source & develop new business leads
• Correspond and meet with current and prospective customers.
• Maintain long-term consultative relationship with clients for repeat business.
• Meet and exceed sales goals.
• Focus on results and have a strong work ethic.
• Be resourceful & take responsibility for controlling own success in our business growth.
• Be committed & loyal to career building & growth, within caring, supportive company.
• Be highly organized and detail oriented with professional presentation ability.
• Have Strong verbal and written communications skills. PC proficient.
• Organized, energetic, self-starting, team player with high standards
and solid work ethic focused on making the customer matter.
• Energetic Entrepreneurial Attitude
• Nor Required, but preferred, 4 year Business Degree
• 5 years' experience in the Fitness Industry
• At least 2 years of Outside sales experience
• Proficient in MS Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and Visio
• Training in NetSuite Business Management Software
• Commercial sales representatives should be organized, presentable, professional, flexible, driven and energetic.
• Proactively identify new prospects for offerings and position Push
Pedal Pull's as a recognized Leader in the commercial Fitness industry.
• Develop a well-balanced, growing pipeline of opportunities.
• Together with other Push Pedal Pull's staff, attend assigned meetings
and participate in one-of-one meetings with prospects -- in order to
further qualify and develop the sales pipeline.
opportunities using an appropriate application of phone and in-person
meetings drawing in appropriate resources from specialists, services and
senior management as needed.
• With support from customer
operations, services and senior management develop and position an
appropriate commercial proposal and commercial agreements.
• Participate in internal sales meetings and progress updates as needed.
• Maintain documentation and materials in support of the above
objectives, primarily through Push Pedal Pull's software program.
Proven "hunter" new business sales skills for pro-actively identifying,
prospecting, developing and closing net new opportunities with
SALARY AND WAGES:
compensation plan is salary + bonus upon achievement of sales goal.
Earnings are based on base salary plus commissions based on Gross
Margin. Senior-level commission plan includes weekly draw reconciled
monthly with commission due. Both plans include expenses and a full
benefits package. We offer the right candidate unlimited earning
In addition, the position will provide iPads, laptops and Demo Fitness Equipment
Full medical, dental, vision and 401K benefits
If you believe you have the skills and personal attributes identified,
and that this is the fast-paced, challenging and ultimately highly
rewarding environment you are seeking, please send a resume and cover
letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information, you may also visit
us online at www.pushpedalpull.com. Thank you!
Position Type: Full Time
Employee May Telecommute: No
Country: United States
Willing to Relocate: Yes
Willing to Travel: Yes
Minimum Experience Required: 1-3 years