The Position: Sales Representative
Reynolds Cycling is seeking experienced Independent Sales Representatives for the Northwest, New England and Mid-Atlantic regions.
The Outside Sales Representative plays a key role in our organization; building sound, long-term relationships with our high performing retail outlets. The responsibilities of a Reynolds Cycling Independent Sales Representative include, but are not limited to:
· Sale of Reynolds wheels and accessories to regional independent bicycle dealers.
· Visit and clinic dealers on how our innovative wheels and accessories are designed and manufactured.
· Communicate key features and benefits to Dealers and staff.
· Provide selling recommendations and capture crucial dealer feedback.
· Achieve regional sales against annual plan and maintain regular communication with the Sales Manager as to the level and type of support needed to achieve goals.
Reynolds strong incentive/commission structure combined with our new and innovative sales program help foster a successful and lucrative association.
If interested, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Position Type: Full Time
Employee May Telecommute: No
Willing to Relocate:
Willing to Travel:
Minimum Experience Required: None
Contact Name: Reynolds Cycling