Working at Trek Bicycle isn’t just about work. It’s much more. From an onsite fitness center and cafeteria to an amazing employee purchase program to great benefits and more, Trek provides a fun, flexible, comfortable place to work. If you are an experienced Technical Designer, this may be just the opportunity you have been looking for.
• Determine overall product line / business direction for Town / Pavement categories.
• Determine annual product line plans.
• Conduct annual product line presentations to dealers and media
• Perform continuing product research.
• Guide internal marketing, engineering, and production teams.
• Travel globally (approximately 20%) to other Trek locations, shows, dealers and events.
• Direct supervision responsibilities for both the Town Assistant Product Manager and Kids Bike Product Manager.
• Retail or Sales experience within the bicycle industry
• Product development experience.
• International business/travel experience preferred
About Trek Trek Bicycle is a global leader in the design and manufacture of bicycles and related products. Trek believes the bicycle can be a simple solution to many of the world’s most complex problems, and is committed to breaking down the barriers that prevent people from using bicycles more often for transportation, recreation, and inspiration. For more information about Trek, visit www.trekbikes.com.