The Position: Director of Global Sales
Our client is an integrated manufacturer and distributor of fly fishing products which include fly fishing rods, fly reels, fly lines, leaders, tippets and performance outdoor apparel. They are currently seeking a Director of Global Sales to drive profitability and sales for multiple brands and multiple channels of distribution.
- Prepare, communicate and execute a comprehensive channel strategic plan for three separate brands.
- Provide overall leadership and management of sales team.
- Overall responsibility for maintaining and growing dealer relationships.
- Dealer on-site travel as necessary / relationship and seasonal sales calls.
- Foster positive relationships leading to sales growth and loyalty.
- High level awareness of trends, pricing and competitive product activity.
- Establish sales and field support objectives for each territory / territory evaluations as required.
- Active member of the senior leadership team.
- 10+ years of sales management experience, Outdoor or related industry a plus.
- Successful sales leadership working in a process-driven organization.
- Four-year degree in Business or equivalent experience required. MBA strongly preferred.
- Experience in working with, and managing, a worldwide network of independent sales representatives, agents and distributors.
- Proven track record of sale growth and results.
- Passion for outdoor sports and activities, Fly fishing a plus!
Qualified and interested candidates may visit www.generatorgroup.net/candidate-info/ to apply or send their cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org with BHJOB3190_2394 in the subject line.
Job Location: Bainbridge Island, WA
Country: United States
Position Type: Full Time
Employee May Telecommute: No
Job seekers must live within: No preference
Required to Relocate: Yes
Willing to Travel: Yes
Required Experience Required: 10+ years
Contact Name: Peter McRobert
Job Application Web Site: http://sl1public.bullhornstaffing.com/JobBoard/Standard/BHContent_JobDetail.cfm?jobPostingID=2394