The Position: Outside Company Sales Rep for Southeast Territory
Position: Outside Sales Rep for Southeast Territory
Immediate Supervisor: Director of Sales
Location: Live in or near the Territory as noted below. Work from your home and on the road.
Provide outstanding sales and customer service to the Werner Dealers in the Southeast Territory which includes MO, AR, LA, OH, KY, TN, MS, AL, WV, VA, NC, SC, GA, and FL. Territory may adjust as determined by the Sales Director.
Responsible for meeting Sales Objectives for a defined territory and helping the entire Sales Team and Company meet overall Objectives.
· Travel the territory a total of approximately 120-150 nights spread out over Spring, Summer, and Fall. Duties include but not limited to: Visit dealers to present our product line; secure orders; clinic staff on paddles; attend on-water demos and/or indoor sales events and seminars as needed to support dealers; work with Sales Director to devise strategy to maximize sales within our objectives; prospect for new paddle sport and SUP dealers as needed to support sales objectives; represent Werner at national and regional trade shows to present product and sales agenda to our dealers.
· Responsible for developing territory budget and maintaining expenses to budget guidelines.
· Responsible for care and management of company tools provided to obtain the established goals. These include but are not limited to: Company vehicle, demo paddles, computer and related hardware, mobile phone, and demo gear.
Provide outstanding customer service.
· Work with our in-house Customer Service team to support maximizing our sales objectives and providing the best service to our dealers and end-users.
· Provide outstanding sales and product training to our dealers through our G.U.I.D.E. training program.
· Work with consumers as requested by providing technical information on our product and assisting them to select the best model for their needs. This may occur at dealer sponsored events and trade symposiums.
Dependable resource for all customers. (Dealers and Consumers)
· Be knowledgeable about our products, programs, and services.
· Provide accurate information over the phone and in-person.
· Understand and effectively communicate all programs to all customers.
Effectively communicate information throughout company.
· Complete all reports as directed and on-time
· Provide immediate feedback on preseason orders, changes or cancellations to Customer Service.
· Communicate, for documentation at Sultan, important dealer information to customer service and accounting.
· Communicate about Market, Competition and Dealer news to Sales Director.
· Suggest product changes and/or new products to enhance our offering.
- Have fun, and other responsibilities deemed necessary by Sales Director.
- Active kayak paddler and Canoe paddling a plus. Must have experience in Stand Up Paddling.
- Minimum 3 Years Sales Experience in the Outdoor Industry (Retail and/or Dealer Sales)
- Ability and Drive to sell Werner Paddles with Passion
Position Type: Full Time
Employee May Telecommute: No
Country: United States
Willing to Relocate:
Willing to Travel:
Minimum Experience Required: 3-5 years