The Position: CAD Technician
Argon 18 is a company founded in 1998 by Gervais Rioux who is a former Canadian cyclist champion and Olympian. It specializes in the manufacture and distributions of high-end triathlon and road bikes. The distribution now extends across North America, Europe, Asia and Oceania. The company is growing since its inception. It is composed of a young and dynamic team ready to meet many challenges.
Argon 18 is now looking for a CAD Technician.
CAD TECHNICIAN POSITION:
Reporting to the R&D manager, the ideal candidate will have to use the CAD software (SOLIDWORKS) to carry out a variety of tasks related to the design and the finalization of drawings of parts connected to the bicycle.
- Design, validate, revise and modify 3D model pieces to the constraints related to industrialization and to the requirements of the Designers, Developers and/or Product Managers
- Prepare BOMs of products
· Prepare technical illustration for instruction manual
- Participate in brainstorming sessions and in the resolution of problems related to the products.
- College diploma in a related field (Industrial Design, Mechanical Engineering)
- In-depth knowledge of SOLIDWORKS
- Experience in advances surface design
- Ability to read 2D and 3D drawings
- Ability to work in a team
Sense of organization and leadership
· Initiative, Creativity, Adaptability and flexibility
· Problem-solving ability.
Position Type: Contract
Employee May Telecommute: No
Willing to Relocate: No
Willing to Travel: No
Minimum Experience Required: 1-3 years