|Job Title: ||Inside Sales/Service Rep
|Industry Sector: ||Bike
|Job Categories: ||Sales - Inside
The Position: Inside Sales/Service Rep
LeMond Revolution is new company based on the Revolution Trainer with the goal of bringing new, innovative design and manufacturing of cycling and performance solutions. With deep industry experience in training, physiology and the design of unique innovative products for recreational to elite cyclists, we help riders increase the performance and enjoyment during there riding experience.
Headquartered in Minneapolis, MN we are building a team that will execute and bring innovative products to the market but equally important we expect to bring world class branding to the company, world class marketing, sales, and service to the consumer and the IBD market around the LeMond Revolution product.
While we expect a high level of performance and passion from our team, we also place a high value on work-life balance. Our flexibility and true appreciation for our employees are just two of the reasons LeMond Revolution is, a Great Place to Work.
This position is a great opportunity to join an emerging company with a strong track record of design and innovation in the sport of cycling led by a strong board of directors and great team. As Inside Sales/Service Rep, you will lead sales and account development for selected Independent Bicycle Dealers, International Distributors and new account development. You will leverage your selling skills to identify new opportunities, grow existing account business and ensure your accounts are well served.
In addition, you will be responsible for responding to Dealer Inquiries, which will lead to sales opportunities, which are technical in nature. You will also be responsible for serving any dealer or consumer inquiries regarding products, parts, service and warranty issues. You will also work with the management team to develop and execute strategic sales campaigns and promotions.
The Qualified Candidate Will Have:
• At least 4 years of experience working in the sports industry, preferably in the cycling industry
• A demonstrated track record of developing long term relationships with dealer and distribution channels, sales and service success, positive attitude and professional business acumen.
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills, ability to communicate effectively with all levels of international distribution, IBD’s, consumers as well as senior leadership of LeMond Revolution.
• A demonstrated track record of creating and executing sales and account plans reflecting sales across multiple territories, retail channels and consumer facing eCommerce channels.
• The ability to understand each dealers key business drivers and translate into sales opportunities both at the consumer and dealer level.
• An excellent track record of reaching out to new and existing IBD’s, prospecting and closing new business. Ability to bridge to existing and new LeMond Revolution products with strategic retail programs.
• The ability to evaluate dealer and consumer service issues, rectify and resolve in a cost effective manner.
• A track record of meeting and exceeding sales and service goals, sales and event marketing, trade shows.
• Capabilities in promoting additional product offerings within accounts.
• Working with accounts regarding financing, accounts payable and sales programs.
• BA degree or equivalent – Preferred
Position Type: Full Time
Employee May Telecommute: No
Country: United States
Job seekers must live within: 25 miles
Required to Relocate: Yes
Willing to Travel: Yes
Required Experience Required: 3-5 years
Contact Name: Paul Schoening