The Position: Product Line Manager
Title Nine Product Line Manager
Title Nine is a leading multi-channel retailer of women’s athletic apparel & gear with 20 retail stores, thriving website, catalog business and a growing new brand, Bounce. We are everyday athletes and fitness fanatics passionate about our brands and the impact that sports and the pursuit of fitness have on our lives and our customers.
Do you use your dress or skirt as a changing room at the trailhead when you’re out for a run? Cool. We do too. If sports and fitness are a part of your life that you can’t live without, you are an expert on technical performance fabrics, and you have a proven track record of success in developing outdoor performance product, this job could be for you!
What you will do in this job:
- Ensure all Title Nine brand product uniquely differentiates Title Nine brand in the marketplace.
- Responsible for the development of new and repeat products each season from concept through execution in conjunction with overall merchandising strategy, sales, margin and Title Nine business/brand goals.
- Analyze sales history and market trends in order to develop a recommended product line assortment.
- Work with external design team in negotiation of rates, outlining products to be developed and defining timetables and expectations for execution.
- As the outdoor performance product expert, you are responsible for working with external fabric consultant to choose fabric and develop new fabric sources.
- Ensure successful execution of design briefs.
- Acts as a leader with designers, sourcing/product development team, and merchants.
- Keep on the pulse of market trends and latest performance fabrics.
What Title Nine needs from you:
- First and foremost you love outdoor performance product - you wear it for work and play.
- You’ve got 5+ years of experience in developing outdoor apparel from concept through delivery.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize independently in a fast paced environment.
- Expertise in outdoor technical performance fabrics.
- Strong understanding of fit, garment construction and apparel production.
- Specialty retailer experience will get you brownie points!
- Strong analytical and Excel skills- Hint: you're an excel whiz in merchandising language :)
- Self motivated and pushes self to perform at a higher level while inspiring others.
- A love of chocolate, thick skin and a sense of humor a must!
Resumes with cover letters get extra points! Resumes can be sent to email@example.com. Please tell us yourself, maybe a little known fact, how sport and the pursuit of health and fitness affects your life, or tell us about your interests outside of work. What makes you a potential Title Niner?
Exciting career opportunity with great benefits including: medical/dental, 401(k) with match, long term-disability, generous employee product discounts and pro-deals, gym membership and sports and fitness-related programs.
Check us out at www.titlenine.com. Local Bay Area candidates only.
Job Location: Emeryville, CA
Country: United States
Position Type: Full Time
Employee May Telecommute: No
Job seekers must live within: No preference
Required to Relocate: No
Willing to Travel: Yes
Required Experience Required: 5-7 years