|Job Title: ||Marketing & Communications Manager
|Industry Sector: ||Hunting/Shooting
|Job Categories: ||Marketing
The Position: Marketing & Communications Manager
Marketing & Communications Manager
Achieve organization business development objectives by preparing and implementing marketing and advertising plans, handling the communications of the company in both B2B and B2C sectors. Maintain public and employee awareness of the organization’s issues by planning and directing external and internal information programs.
- Develop a comprehensive and aligned strategic marketing and advertising plan by establishing marketing & advertising objects, action plans, schedules, assignments and evaluation of programs. Marketing and advertising plans to include; print material, digital/web/email, radio, TV, billboards, trade shows and any other relevant media or venues needed to achieve company objectives.
- Manage all marketing, advertising and communications production from concept through execution and distribution by coordinating and managing graphic design team results. Maintain staff job results by coaching, monitoring and evaluating staff. Work cross functionally with Sales and Product Development Teams.
- Achieve financial objectives by preparing and managing an annual marketing and advertising budget.
- Create new media assets by developing a digital strategy utilizing web sites, email, social media, blogs, video, webcasts, etc.
- Implement advertising campaigns by negotiating media rates and authorizing contracts.
- Evaluate, adjust and redirect marketing & advertising campaigns by studying and analyzing sales results, demographics, customer satisfaction surveys and other market research information.
- Develop external and internal information programs by identifying and understanding key target audiences and information needs, determining specific media approaches.
- Inform public and employee audiences by developing and disseminating information; including fact sheets, news releases, newsletters, photographs, videos, press releases, personal appearances, etc.
- Develop relationships proactively and reactively media representatives by providing story angles and press releases and arranging interviews and tours at both the local and national levels.
- Maintain knowledge of marketing trends, developments and best practices.
- Prepare and present reports/metrics by collecting and analyzing marketing and communications achievements.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing and Communications
- Minimum 5 years experience in a marketing and communications management role
- Extensive experience in all aspects of developing and maintaining marketing strategies, concepts and practices
- Proven ability to oversee all marketing, advertising and communications staff and activities
- Thorough understanding of marketing principles and tactics through multimedia including the Web
- Strong project management & performance measurement skills
- Ability to develop strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to compile and analyze performance data to support decision making for resource allocation and subsequent campaigns
- Solid business acumen, management and problem solving skills
- Strong computer skills especially MS Office ( Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Effective time management, organization and leadership skills
Position Type: Full Time
Employee May Telecommute: No
Willing to Relocate:
Willing to Travel:
Minimum Experience Required: 5-7 years