The Position: lucy activewear: Retail Store Operations Manager
The primary responsibilities of the Retail Operations Manager are to manage and oversee retail operations by analyzing, facilitating, coordinating, and planning operational issues for the Retail Group. Establish control-related standards and procedures.
1. Serve as the liaison between retail stores and lucy Corporate. Responsible for all communication to field and funneling communication from internal departments to the field.
2. Execute company initiatives and strategy at the retail level.
3. Develop selling and operational training programs for chain. Manage and improve training tools as needs of business change.
4. Coordinates the installation of store support services and systems such as music, alarm, fire, security, etc.
5. Manages the Store Standards Review process, recommending and implementing policy changes as necessary. Lead respondant to VF internal Audits
6. Manages the store operations manual and recommend policy and procedure updates.
7. Oversee daily retail operations: including store maintenance, inventory, logistics and loss prevention.
8. Develop the use of the analytical tools to improve store metrics.
9. Works with the IT department to manage the POS and other Retail-related information systems.
10. Works with visual merchandising and contractors to acquire fixtures and materials for projects.
Years of Related Professional Experience: 5-7.
BA/BS degree in Business Administration or equivalent combination of education and experience. Progressively responsible management experience in retail stores, operations, or finance.
Proficient in Excel and MS Office products.
Excellent organizational skills.
Excellent management, analytical, communication, and presentation skills.
Previous experience in multiple-store operational and fiscal management.
Ability to manage competing concerns through strong decision-making and partnering skills.
Travel required 35% of the time.
Job Location: Alameda, CA
Country: United States
Position Type: Full Time
Employee May Telecommute: No
Job seekers must live within: No preference
Required to Relocate:
Willing to Travel:
Required Experience Required: 5-7 years
Job Application Web Site: https://vfc.taleo.net/careersection/lucyexternal/jobdetail.ftl?lang=en&job=LUC000UC