The Position: Eagle Creek: eCommerce Coordinator
The eCommerce Coordinator will focus on the Eagle Creek web business (both B2C and B2B), growing a profitable web business, and delivering a world class customer experience that is consistent with the Eagle Creek brand. Responsible for refining and growing the eCommerce business; for driving sales and profitability within the online channel by developing, executing and coordinating eCommerce initiatives and strategies that support multi-channel goals. This position will manage the eCommerce portion of the website, ongoing site improvements to maximize sales, overall merchandising of the site, online marketing, online analytics, pro-shop and affiliate programs. This position will collaborate on issues related to online business planning, content strategy and development, SEM, SEO, marketing and promotional campaigns as well as customer service including all customer life cycle strategies including acquisition, retention, engagement and conversion. The eCommerce Coordinator will act as the ‘voice of the customer’ for e-business experience to provide feedback and insights on customer views about the overall eCommerce experience. Will act as the champion internally to educate and mobilize the company to support the B2C portion of the Eagle Creek business. This position will also establish control-related standards, procedures and overall online policies and compliance (both B2C and B2B).
1. Assists in developing and executes strategies for all eCommerce programs intended to drive traffic and conversion and profitable business growth; also formulates a strategy for how to execute our B2B business online. Collect and analyze data to evaluate online effectiveness and opportunities. Develop and maintain weekly site dashboard traffic report. Develop and maintain monthly and quarterly summary traffic reports. Use traffic tracking applications to recognize user patterns and trends to help formulate effective eCommerce merchandising and marketing techniques.
2. Monitors and coordinates execution of activities for web business growth and marketing strategies, interfaces strongly with the Sales and Marketing teams, and constantly searches for creative ways to elevate and grow our online business. Coordinate meetings with ecommerce team to review effectiveness of ongoing media and identify necessary changes and to update promotional calendar. Coordinate monthly meetings with brand marketing team to review effectiveness of ongoing media and identify necessary changes.
3. Plans and executes a web merchandising strategy that is unique to how our consumer shops online; delivers new thinking to constantly raise our level of performance. Coordinates with the Marketing Department in the development of seasonal updates, merchandising and maintenance of the site.
4. Online brand policy enforcement and B2B support.
5. Coordinate with Marketing, Sales and 3rd parties to develop strategy around and execute brand and eCommerce campaigns to include display advertising, search, social media, shopping engines, affiliate, email and mobile programs. Work with Marketing, Sales and 3rd party email agency to execute ecommerce, brand and retail related emails, integrate with retail email collection / database efforts.
6. Collaborates with key stakeholders to define lead/revenue and inventory projections.
7. Oversees customer satisfaction and works with customer service to develop scalable process for handling customer service issues; analyzes web purchasing data and shares those insights back with Design, Merchandising and Marketing.
8. Achieves total understanding of brand positioning and objectives to develop successful online programs. Remains on top of all new technologies and trends. Leverages current functionality and identifies new and emerging technologies & trends which optimize the online customer experience. Collaborates with Marketing to leverage all online activities and properties.
9. Continuously evaluates and updates underlying business processes and systems to ensure that the business is scalable for rapid growth.
Years of Related Professional Experience: 3.
3 years of experience in online development, sales and marketing 3 years of experience eCommerce and business planning for B2C and B2B eCommerce/retail website, preferably with a multi-channel retailer, previous P&L preferred. 1 year experience managing eCommerce resources preferred. BA/BS in computer science, merchandising, marketing, communications, eCommerce, or related field; or equivalent experience required. Entrepreneurial.
Complete knowledge of eCommerce best practices and online marketing methodologies; knowledge about the newest technologies.
Extensive experience with website technologies and analytic tools, plus CRM experience.
Strong negotiation skills and comfort level evaluating contracts and vendors.
Tenacious and solution oriented when tackling tough business and technical issues.
Experience managing capital and expense budgets.
Effective presentation skills with the ability to make presentations to diverse audiences at all levels of the organization.
Ability to communicate technology solutions to non-technical business people.
Motivational leader experienced in facilitating teamwork and delivering results.
Strong analytical, marketing, prioritization, influencing, and negotiating skills.
Ability to devise strategies and translate strategic objectives into tactical plans.
Experience in understanding a brand’s DNA and coming up with ideas for how to translate that best online.
Experience in growing a team and business unit.
Travel - 5%
Position Type: Full Time
Employee May Telecommute: No
Country: United States
Job seekers must live within: No preference
Required to Relocate:
Willing to Travel:
Required Experience Required: 3-5 years
Job Application Web Site: https://vfc.taleo.net/careersection/eaglecreekexternal/jobdetail.ftl?lang=en&job=EAG0000E