|Job Title: ||Retail Relations Manager
|Industry Sector: ||Bike, Fitness, Other, Outdoor, Snow
|Job Categories: ||Instructor
Retail - Management
Sales - Company Rep
The Position: Retail Relations Manager
Leisure Trends Group (www.leisuretrends.com/) is in search of a Retailer Relations Manager to add to our team, headquartered in Boulder, CO. We are the industry standard for providing retail market intelligence (retail sales tracking), consumer research, and integrated CRM services to suppliers, retailers, associations, resorts and companies in the sports, recreation, hospitality, travel and entertainment industries.
The Retailer Relations Manager’s primary role is to develop, service, and maintain our retail sales tracking panels. The cooperative relationship we have with our retailers is essential to our business: retailers deliver their point of sale data to us in exchange for our industry reports and retail insights. The Retailer Relations Manager is the principal point of contact for our retailers. The successful candidate will draw from a strong sales background to hunt for and recruit new retailers to participate. This position will utilize solid retail and business experience to communicate with store ownership and management on the importance of running a business using retail tracking reports. The Retailer Relations Manager also maintains the ongoing relationship by coordinating timely data delivery, training retailers on LTG systems, and guiding retailers through the data to resolve their business issues.
Minimum Job Requirements:
Education: Bachelor’s degree in business or related field
Experience: Minimum 2 years of experience in retail (buyer, manager, manufacture sales rep.) or equivalent.
Specialized Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Ability and desire to work in a sales and consulting capacity with retailers.
- In person sales and/or telephone sales experience.
- In depth knowledge and understanding of products within (Snowsports, Outdoor, Paddle, Running, Cycling, Sporting Goods, and Footwear) industries.
- Thorough understanding of business math, market research and statistics
- Ability to work independently to solve problems and schedule tasks in an environment of changing priorities and urgent situations, with flexibility in adjusting schedule to meet requirements.
- Must maintain a high degree of attention to detail.
- Working knowledge of computer business software (Act, MS Office, and POS systems).
- Ability to establish and maintain effective, professional, and harmonious relationships with supervisors, staff, clients and the general public.
- Desire to learn and keep pace with changing products and widespread industry groups.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Able to handle confidential information with discretion and integrity.
- Ability to travel, approximately 10-15%
LTG offers an exciting work environment and competitive compensation package, as below. To apply, please email a resume, cover letter and salary requirements to email@example.com or call 303-786-7900 ext 112.
Some of the perks of being on team LTG that we find sensational…
- We work hard and play hard; professionals that have pride in what they do, care about their industry, and aren’t afraid to have fun doing it
- Medical dental & vision plans, life insurance, and access to supplemental policies and flex plans
- An office culture of collaboration and the entrepreneurial spirit
- Access to significant discounts on gear and outdoor activities
- Paid time off and holidays
- Retirement matching program
- An open door policy with high regard for an individual's voice and ideas
- Impromptu BBQs, office luncheons, bike rides, and happy hours
We look forward to hearing from you!
Job Location: Boulder , CO
Country: United States
Position Type: Full Time
Employee May Telecommute: No
Job seekers must live within: No preference
Required to Relocate: No
Willing to Travel: Yes
Required Experience Required: 3-5 years