|Job Title: ||Retail Store Manager - Fort Worth, TX
|Industry Sector: ||Bike
|Job Categories: ||Retail - Management
The Position: Retail Store Manager - Fort Worth, TX
Pearl Izumi USA
Retail Store Manager
Reporting to the Senior Retail Operations Manager or Territory Manager (based on location), the person in this position provides leadership for the day-to-day operations, staffing, and merchandising of the assigned store. He/she ensures that the high standards of the Pearl Izumi Brand are maintained throughout the operation at all times. The Store Manager is responsible for providing an environment where team members offer outstanding customer service to each and every customer who walks into our store. This person will work directly with store team members and home office team to achieve Pearl Izumi’s goals. Ultimately responsible for the successful operation of the store.
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience required.
- 3-5 years supervisory experience preferably in a retail environment is strongly desired.
- Available to work nights, weekends and peak periods on a regular basis required.
- Sales, customer service, supervisory skills training required.
- Knowledge of or experience in the cycling and/or running industry required.
- Passion for cycling, running and athletics required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Word and Excel is desired.
- Ability to relocate is desired.
- Ability to stand on feet all day and lift up to 35 pounds on a regular basis
- Hire, train, supervise and develop all staff within the store to offer the best customer service in the industry.
- Motivates staff to achieve daily, weekly and monthly goals.
- Establishes an open door policy where all team members can share and exchange ideas and opinions.
- Creates an environment of respectful, honest and direct communications with all levels of the PI team.
- Directs regular training classes on product knowledge, sales presentation and POS operation.
- Teaches and trains the entire staff on security and loss prevention techniques.
- Conducts team member performance reviews; sets goals and coaches employees as necessary.
- Acts as a positive role model for the store team as well as the local community
- Ensures the team is focused on building a customer for life with every store visit.
- Demonstrates in-depth knowledge of Pearl Izumi products, shares with team members and seeks training and support when needed.
- Honors our lifetime warranty and makes the greatest effort to enhance the customers perception of the Pearl Izumi brand even when they are returning product - make it simple for the customer.
Job Location: Fort Worth, TX
Country: United States
Position Type: Full Time
Employee May Telecommute: No
Job seekers must live within: 10 miles
Required to Relocate: Yes
Willing to Travel: Yes
Required Experience Required: 3-5 years