The Position: Gramicci Westcoast In-House Regional Road Warrior
GRAMICCI WESTCOAST INHOUSE REGIONAL ROAD WARRIOR – INCLUDES BRANDED COMPANY VEHICLE!
Get fired up and say hello to Gramicci, the iconic 30 year old climbing brand and front-runner of the rapidly emerging naturalist movement. We are a company driven by our commitment to earth – over 60% of our apparel lines are made of sustainably sourced natural and organic fabrics, low impact dyes and recycled materials. Gramicci is the innovative originator of NPT – Natural Performance TechnologyTM: an all natural/organic athletic and outdoor fitness line made from hemp and GOTS certified organic cotton that performs as well as or better than synthetics or chemically treated cottons. Our mantra is LIVE FREE, LOVE NATURE, NEVER THE NORM – a statement you’ll find in or on everything we do or make.
Does this sound like you? If so, you’re in luck. We are looking for a high energy, outdoor apparel seller with a love for the road. The position would include a base salary, benefits, vehicle and paid expenses, as well as bonus opportunities.
Sounds pretty great right? A sales job where you can make a difference through selling great product design and represent your real love for the earth.
So lets get down to the deets:
Territories would include: California, Arizona, Nevada and Hawaii.
* TELL THE STORY – clearly communicate product messages and seasonal storylines.
* SHATTER THE LINE – meet or exceed monthly sales goals.
* TEND THE GARDEN – open new accounts and service existing accounts.
* ROADWORK – 4+ months of on the road travel. Includes regular visits to accounts to assess inventory, conduct clinics, attend key retailer industry events and solicit new business.
* EVANGELIZE – educate and inform accounts on the Gramicci brand, culture, events and Start SomewhereTM.
* DON’T STOP NOW – perform retail sales clinics for accounts and assist in retail marketing with key events in the territory.
* BIG TOP DATES – attend all industry buying shows in the territory.
Bring To The Table:
* A BEATEN PATH – retail or wholesale sales experience in both mens and womens apparel in the outdoor, surf, skate and/or snow industries.
* A MONSTER KILLER – proven track record that past sales goals are not only met, but exceeded.
* A SEED SOWER – ability to open new accounts and culture their growth.
* CLEAR AS A BELL – exceptional verbal and written skills.
* SEASONED TRAVELER– ability to execute on the road with valued accounts.
* THE OFFICE TRINITY – working knowledge of Word, Excel and Outlook.
* Base salary (DOE), commission, bonus opportunities, company car and paid travel expenses.
Position Type: Full Time
Employee May Telecommute: No
Country: United States
Willing to Relocate:
Willing to Travel: Yes
Minimum Experience Required: 1-3 years