The Position: Firearms Department Manager
Were you born to work at Cabela’s?
Springfield, OR Retail Store
The World’s Foremost Outfitter is growing and is seeking exceptionally talented Retail Management professionals for our Springfield, OR retail store. Work in a fun and exciting environment where the outdoors come alive.
NOW HIRING RETAIL MANAGEMENT PROFESSIONALS
Firearms Department Manager
Responsible for managing and providing leadership to the Gun Counter, NICS and Firearms Compliance Outfitters, including overseeing ATF/Firearms to ensure compliance with company policies and Federal/State/local regulations, driving sales of new and used firearms to meet sales goals, and providing training and support to staff to ensure knowledge, safe handling and excellent customer service.
• Vocational or technical school degree plus 2-4 years of experience in a related field is preferred.
• Management training or experience preferred.
• Knowledge of firearms, ammunitions, primers and explosives, as well as ATF Compliance regulations.
• Must be legally able to purchase and posses firearms to ensure compliance of firearms sales department.
• Knowledge of company products, policies, and procedures preferred.
• Must have strong communication and leadership skills.
• Skill in operating cash register, personal computer and various software packages.
• Ability to communicate with employees and various business contacts in a courteous, professional, and positive manner.
• Ability to prioritize, delegate and create an efficient retail environment with minimal supervision as well as troubleshoot and resolve common problems.
• Must be a Customer Service oriented team player.
• Must be at least 21 years of age.
• Must have a working knowledge of Federal, State and local firearm regulations and be eligible to sell firearms under ATF regulations.
We offer a competitive salary, affordable health benefits, 401k plan and generous merchandise discounts.
Apply online at www.cabelas.jobs and search for Req#5922BR.
Cabela’s is an Equal Opportunity Employer and seeks to create an inclusive workplace that embraces diverse backgrounds, life experience, and perspectives.
Position Type: Full Time
Employee May Telecommute: No
Country: United States
Job seekers must live within: No preference
Required to Relocate:
Willing to Travel:
Required Experience Required: None