The Position: Territory Sales Rep NC,SC,TN
Territory Sales Representative- In House
The following statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed, as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
· Manage and support the full line of LaCrosse and Danner products to all retail and specialty work customers within an assigned territory.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF THE POSITION (Other duties may be assigned.):
· Manage the relationship between LaCrosse and our retailers and distributors.
· Consult retailers and distributors on the product, marketing, and operational advantages of the LaCrosse and Danner brands.
· Work with National Account Managers to support national account locations within territory at seasonal and promotional events
· Manage inventories through sell through information and/or store visits
· Provide inventory solutions based on sell through information and customer needs
· Arrange and direct delivery of product.
· Contact regular and prospective customers to demonstrate products, explain product features, and solicit orders.
· Estimate or quote prices, credit or contract terms, warranties, and delivery dates.
· Negotiate details of contracts and payments, and prepare sales contracts and order forms.
· Identify prospective customers by attending trade shows.
· Recommend products to customers, based on customers’ business needs and interests.
· Consult with clients after sales or contract signings in order to resolve problems and to provide ongoing support.
· Negotiate with retail merchants to improve products exposure such as shelf positioning and advertising.
· Perform administrative duties, such as preparing sales budgets and reports, keeping sales records, and filing expense account reports.
· Monitor market conditions, product innovations, and competitors’ products, prices, and sales.
· Plan, assemble, and stock product displays in retail stores, or make recommendations to retailers regarding product displays, promotional programs, and advertising.
· Train customers’ employees on the features of LaCrosse and Danner products.
Perform other duties, as assigned by manager
- Bachelor’s Degree (four year college or university) and/or two to four years related experience.
- Ability to accept responsibility and account for his/her actions.
- Ability to influence others to change position or to adopt a specific point of view.
- Ability to effectively build relationships with customers and co-workers.
- Willingness to strive to get ahead or to finish projects.
- Ability to use thinking and reasoning to solve a problem.
- Ability to act in a self-confident manner to facilitate completion of a work assignment or to defend a position or idea.
- Ability to communicate effectively with others using the spoken word.
- Ability to take care of the customers’ needs while following company procedures.
- Ability to demonstrate conduct conforming to a set of values and accepted standards.
- Ability to be truthful and be seen as credible in the workplace.
- Ability to make decisions or take actions to solve a problem or reach a goal.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and / or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
Bachelor’s Degree (four year college or university) and/or two to four years related experience.
This position reports directly to the Field Sales Manager
FLSA CLASSIFICATION: Exempt
please apply by going to the employment link on our website www.danner.com
Job Location: NC,SC,TN
Country: United States
Position Type: Full Time
Employee May Telecommute: No
Job seekers must live within: No preference
Required to Relocate: Yes
Willing to Travel: Yes
Required Experience Required: 3-5 years
Job Application Web Site: http://www.lacrosssefootwear.com