|Job Title: ||Director of Sales/Sales Manager
|Industry Sector: ||Bike, Fishing, Outdoor
|Job Categories: ||Management - Sales
The Position: Director of Sales/Sales Manager
30+ year old, Seattle-based Outdoor Gear Company seeks an aggressive, well organized, experienced and motivated Sales Manager/Director of Sales capable of managing sales to multiple channels of distribution and growing sales to current customers and new markets.
NOTE: Due to high cost of living in Seattle area, we are considering both candidates interested in remote position with periodic visits to Seattle offices, and candidates interested in Seattle based position.
Responsibilities will include:
- Working to Agressively Grow Sales
- Building and maintaining sales relationships with partners in multiple sales channels and product lines,
- Managing independent outside reps,
- generating new product ideas through collaboration with customers & product development team
- working with customers and reps to build accurate sales forecasts.
Position will require travel to territories and attendance at tradeshows as either sole representative or team member.
The Successful candidate will have:
- strong previous sales experience and contacts in the outdoor gear and sporting goods market
- a proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales goals, managing independent sales reps and working as part of a team.
- Experience managing outside reps that carry multiple lines
- excellent oral and written communication skills and strong leadership skills
- strong self motivation and enthusiasm
- energy & creative vision for future
- ability to work in an entrepreneurial environment, without need for personal assistant
- ability to get things done, on-time, and on budget
- Experience in sales to multiple channels of distribution
- Experience or Ability to work in a smaller business, where your work will be highly visible and expectations for impact will be high given your visible position.
Submit: resume, cover letter & salary history. Applications will not be considered without all items included.
Job Location: Seattle, WA
Country: United States
Position Type: Full Time
Employee May Telecommute: Yes
Job seekers must live within: No preference
Required to Relocate: No
Willing to Travel: Yes
Required Experience Required: 3-5 years